Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Okay..so I know I haven't written in a couple of days, sorry. There hasn't been too much going on. Yesterday I broke the rules a little bit (shhh..don't tell), mom and I went for a short walk to grab a bite of lunch so I could sit outside and enjoy the sunshine. I couldn't take it anymore. :) We are supposed to get some more rain the rest of the week.

We have a sonogram tomorrow, so we will see what Addi is up to. Please keep praying for her. Once again, I am finding this patience thing kinda hard. It must be the Wurtz in me. For those of you who know the Wurtz's, you can smile a little bit. I know that God is leading us in the direction that he has planned for us and will take care of us.

From what I hear from home, Matt is doing well. Although I miss him greatly, he is working very hard to get everything taken care of. He is getting ready to plant soybeans as soon as it dries up and is sounds as if we might have a late wheat harvest this year. Good thing he has some great help through our friends and neighbors. Our concrete countertops were poured the other day. I got some pictures of the raw product and they look pretty awesome so far! I can't wait to see the finished product, all polished and sealed.

Well, check back tomorrow for updates on the sonogram. I will keep you posted. Again, thank you everyone for your prayers, notes of encouragement through email and the mail. I truly appreciate it! Love to all!

3 comments:

Jody said...

I am glad that you were able to get out for a little bit! It is not fun to be couped up for so long!!! Worth it in the end though....totally worth it! =) Keep doing great! We look forward to more updates!Love-Jody

Unknown said...

Hi Val/Julie too!
Sounds like things are going well.
Just got home from AZ Jennifer andI
had a really great ride this year.
Weather was beautiful just right for riding. Now hopefully I have brought some back to Ne. If your
Uncle Gary doesn't get to the fields soon, I may bury him in the mud. Another "Patience" thing for
a Wurtz,
I really enjoy this sight and your writings. It keeps those of us that can not be there in the loop and lets you know we are there for
you also. My prayers are always for you (always have been) and if
Jennifer or I can be of any help we would gladly do so. Just let us know. Love you.
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hey Valerie - It's Bobbie Ward-Hinds. :) Char sent me the link to your blog, we'll be keeping you all in our prayers. ~ Bobbie