Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to my awesome husband, yesterday. I was having problems with the internet here at the hotel.
My mom and I went browsing through Target yesterday to start a baby registry. We know that Addi will have a latex allergy, so we were trying to find items that are latex free or made with silicone. WOW! I guess rubber has latex in it. So we have to watch for outfits where the elastic is exposed to the babies skin, as long it is covered by material we are okay. But, I think that we found some pretty neat things for Addi. There will be just some things that we have to look out for. But, if that is the worst thing we have to worry about, I would say that we are doing okay.
Thank you again for all of the awesome packages that have come our way. I love getting all the adorable outfits for Addi!! It is so much fun. She is going to be all set! I can't wait till she gets here.
Thank you again for all of your continued prayers and support. We love you!!

5 comments:

bacon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bacon said...

Let's try this again.

My first message vanished into cyberspace. I deleted my test message. So here goes.

Finally made it to your site. Cool beans.

How do you spell Adeline? I'm guessing it is Addeline since Addi has two d's. Nice name.

I forgot is was Matt's birthday. We should have had a cake for him Wednesday night.

Your counters looked really good the day they got poured. You'll have to ask Matt what I said about them. he he he.

Not much going on around here except Matt working like a dog and making me look like a bum on my farm.

Yesterday was high school graduation in the morning, KSU graduation in the evening. Next weekend we ship Caroline to Florida, Tom to Washington DC, and Rachel goes back to summer school after that. Then there is that farm thing I should be working at.

You gals don't get too wild done there and end up in some Trace Adkins "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk" like video.

Thinking of you.

All Things Dreiling said...

Glad you got out for a bit! Isn't making a registery fun!

So how do you already know she has the latex allergy? That is crazy how things are so advanced these days!

Thinking of you all!

dianefrimmel said...

Hi Val!!

Yes, how do you know Addi has a latex allergy? Craig and I were discussing this. Is latex in a lot of clothing, I guess I had not paid too much attention to it. Following up on Robert's comments, have you seen anyone famous? I mean they could shop in Target. Well, maybe... When will you see another picture of Addi? How about those crazy cravings that occur with the mother-to-be, any of those? As always you are in our thoughts, here in Hutchinson. They guys are busy, busy, working hard. We love you and miss you.
Can't wait to have you back so we can hold that special little Addie and spoil her Mommy!!
Diane

Unknown said...

Jillian sent us your blog address. We wanted you to know that we have been praying for you all as well. It's amazing that they can close up things before Addi is even born. It seems like God is giving you strength when you need it. Nina