Sunday, March 29, 2009

We have had quite the exciting time around here for the past few days. Hutchinson received 18 inches of snow and 40 mph wind gust in just a couple day period. Matt hass been gone for a large portion of three days. I know that he is exausted and that I am missing him. At the same time, I praise God that I have a wonderful husband who is not afraid of hard work and long hours so that he can try to fullfill Addi's and I every need and want. The sun in shining today, and despite all the snow the temperature is nice. I am thinking that when Addi wakes from her nap we will go play in snow. The dogs and I have already been out checking things over. The dogs seemed to have a tremendous time jumping through all the deep snow drifts.

Addi has come down with a sinus infection this past week. So, she hasn't been completly on top of her game. She still manages to smile and share her joy with me though. We started with amoxicillian to combat the infection which lead to a rash so we which to a different medicine that seems to be working out okay.
So with boutiful moisture for our growing wheat crop, soon to be planted corn crop, and a sick baby on the mend; we can't help but smile, look forward to a new week and praise our heavenly father for the MANY-MANY blessings to our family.

2 comments:

Jody said...

Enjoy that snow! We are enjoying 80 degree weather..shorts and tanktops in the yard pulling weeds! Thinking of you always!-Jody

Valerie said...

Okay...so I am a little jealous of your nice warm weather! Your pics on your blog looked like you guys were hard at work in the yard. Are you enjoying staying home with the kids?
Love,
Valerie