Friday, March 13, 2009

Just a quick update. All is well here. Addi is still as talkative as ever. She has now been clapping lately about everything. It is pretty cute! She has also started her growling phase again-just making new noises every day.
Matt was gone for a couple of days on a MKC trip and Addi and I dropped him off at the airport and picked him up. When we were at the airport, Addi kept looking around then looking at me.."da, da, da?" she kept asking. We were laying on floor playing with Addi that night and she was so excited to see and play with Matt. I had her standing up and Matt was laying on his back. Addi started jumping-yes I said jumping up and down clapping. It was the cutest thing! We also bought Addi the outdoor swing. I can't wait to try it out. As soon as I broke down and bought it, the weather turned cold. We will get some pictures as soon as the weather gets nice again. I haven't been very good lately with taking pictures.
On a different note, just a little exciting news about Matt. He was asked to be on the board of directors for MKC as an associate director. MKC is a company that owns elevators around the area. I am very proud of him.
Otherwise, not much going on around here. Trying to get the ground ready to plant some corn at the end of month. Boy, does time fly!
Thank you once again for your love and prayers.

2 comments:

Jody said...

I love to hear JUMPING!!! That is wonderful! Glad to hear how much you all enjoy your time together! Watch..it is going to go from da da da to full sentences in no time!!! Thinking of you! ~Jody

Anonymous said...

Valerie, Matt, and Addi. Wow, just look at what she is doing. Jumping, talking, and I am sure so much more. Amazing. What a beautiful little girl. Cherish those moments, they grow so fast. Before you know it she will be a teenager. I know that is a few years away but the days will go by so fast. There are so many days that I wish my two children were little again instead of almost 19 and 22. Again where do the years go? Laurel and Jessica stopped by last Friday after school. I miss having Jessica at my house and seeing Laurel. I miss the boys also. I cannot believe how much they have grown. The boys are taller than I am and Jess doesn't have too far to go and she will be also. Take care.