Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Where did the time go? Sitting around my parents living room this year looking at every one, I realized that I have missed so much. Time has come and gone, and I can't get it back. I remeber when my brothers and sisters were little. (Not so much anymore!) They are 'all grown up' and have girlfriends and boyfriends and lives of their own now. What happened to the days of chasing each other outside, throwing snowballs, Brian and I picking on Cat, and doing cattle chores together. It is funny how most of our funny memories come from doing chores all together. If nothing else these past couple of months, I have realized how fast time goes and how precious that time is. I pray that God will help me to slow down and appreciate those loved ones around me.

No comments: