Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What an amazing Christmas!!! God has TRULY blessed us with our wonderful families and an awesome, beautiful little girl. Every day I get to wake up next to a kind, caring husband and a little girl that always has the biggest smile for us when we pick her up. Tears came to my eyes this morning as I watched Matt pick Addi up out of her crib and to hear her laughter fill the whole upstairs from her excitement of seeing her daddy. What did I ever do to deserve this, Lord!?!?! As many times as I have failed Him, he never seems to give up on me. He continues to smile on our family and gives us a nudge to continue through life.
As I type, this precious Addi lays here with the corners of her eyes turning up as she smiles in her sleep. I pray that God gives Matt and I the wisdom, strength, and courage to bring up Addi in His word. Praise you God for having faith when we are faithless.

1 comment:

ReformedGirlCrusader said...

Valerie!

Your website is such a blessing to me. I am so encouraged by your posts and your strong desire to raise Addi in the wisdom, love, and nurture of the Lord! My heart just sings for you! God bless you and keep you on fire for Him as you continue to love your family and serve them. You are beautiful to behold. May 2009 be rich in beauty and grace and mercy and strength.