Sunday, July 20, 2008

We had Addi's second doctor's appt. on Friday and Addi is doing awesome! She now weighs 6lbs. 1oz. She is gaining weigh quickly now eating 80 cc each feeding.
She is getting a little more alert every day and we have had fun playing a little bit.
Addi loves to be sung to sleep and loves taking a bath. Getting her hair washed is her favorite part. :)
I will try to get some pictures posted tomorrow for everyone to see.
Thank you again for your prayers and support.

The house remodeling is also finally finished. YEAH!!!!! I will also try to take some pictures and get those posted. I am loving every minute. The house looks great and I don't think I could have done better myself. :) I can't thank everyone enough that put the house back together for us!

4 comments:

All Things Dreiling said...

I am so glad to hear she is gaining weight and doing so well! Kale loved bath time...and still does! I wish I could have come to your shower, and can't wait to see you and Addi! I actually ran into Nancy lastnight in the ER and she said you both looked great! (Her grandson broke his arm, and they are possibly going to be removing my gall bladder tomorrow :(

Mrs.Wurtz said...

The new pics are just adorable. The one even looks like she is smiling!!!
Was so good to see you all and see how well everyone is doing. Prayers and love with you always.
Aunt Laurel and family

ReformedGirlCrusader said...

Oh My Goodness!

What a BEAUTIFUL baby! I've never seen an infant look so much like both her parents! Glad to know you all are home. Home is good! Happy to hear all is well and Addi is thriving. These are delicious times. Savor and enjoy. She will grow up all too quickly. Enjoy poarenthood. It is the grandest of all blessings on this earth.

Jody said...

ADDI IS SO ADORABLE!!!!! Keep the pictures coming, I love to see them! Glad that everything is going so well! I can't wait to see pictures of your house!