Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1 (NIV)

Wow!!!! Where did 2009 go? Hard to believe how fast it went as some of you already know that. When I think back to 2009 all I can think about it how truly BLESSED we are!! God has put me exactly where I want to be! Althought I never had 'planned' it this way. All those times, me planning and plotting where I wanted to be and what I wanted to do or be...God already knew what his plans for me were. To tell the truth boy am I glad. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else than where I am now. Wife to an awesome husband who is kind, generous, and giving! He works so hard so that I can be a stay-at-home mom to our 'blue-eyed angel' as I call her! Addi is such a treasure and never a moment goes by that I don't praise God for her. I could have never imagined a child like her! She has a laughter and smile that just fills your soul! You can't help but laugh with her when she laughs. Thank you Father, for trusting us to be her earthly parents! It is only by Gods grace and mercy that we are so blessed!!!
Addi is doing wonderful!! She is pulling up to standing, cruising around furniture by herself, and walking in her walk with a little assistance. Her vocabulary has just take off by leaps and bounds, she know many animals now and recognizes them with the proper animal noises and repeats many other words now. She has such a tender heart giving out kisses for no apparent reason other than to just say I love you. She actually puckers up for kisses, it is the cutest thing!
She is fascinated right now with books! She can't get enough. She will sit for 45 minutes while we read books. Of course she has to have her own book in her hands to hold. Addi has gotten very independent, as she also likes to have her own fork and feed herself as well. She loves music! All kinds and does her best to dance to the rythm even after the music has stopped. She is pretty funny, when she sits at the table to eat, she will just bust out humming and dancing in her chair. I have to get it on video some time, but I am always too busy watching and laughing inside.
Matt has managed to stay busy with farming, still! He does truly love every minute of it!! He has picked up more custom cutting acres for next year and is already looking forward to wheat harvest this summer.
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank you for checking up on us through the blog. I am going to try to post every week, my New Year's resolution!

Love to all, may you all have a blessed 2010!

1 comment:

brucewurtz said...

Awesome family we are very proud
of you guys!!!
DAD & MOM