Wednesday, April 29, 2009

As we wind down for the evening our thoughts and conversation turn back to exactly one year ago. We were preparing for our fetal surgery tomorrow morning. What an adventure and walk of faith that God sent us on. It is hard to believe that time has gone by so quickly and how much has happened in just that little bit of time.
From the bottom of our heart we thank everyone again for your unending prayers, thoughts, and kind words. It is because of your prayers and never-ending faith that God has blessed our family and brought our family through those troubled waters. Our Addilyn is such a blessing and brings so much joy to our family!

3 comments:

Jody said...

A year ago already! That is amazing!!! I am so glad that things are going so well for Addi! What a sweet baby girl she is! We are very blessed to have you in our lives.. I can't wait to meet you in person someday!

blessed said...

Wow! Time flies! I remember emailing you while you were in the hospital! I haven't done much blogging lately but have updated our page! I have locked it though, and I don't think i have your email address anymore. I guess I could ask Jody Simmer. Please email me at serabias@msn.com and I can forward you the invite to our "weekly peach" blog of our family here in Oregon. Faith is doing great and she is 4 now! Dancing and growing big! Hope talk to ya soon!

Cristina Serabia

All Things Dreiling said...

I am glad to hear that everything is going so well for you and your family! I wish I got to see you guys more!