Friday, August 15, 2008

Every time I look at our little girl, I can't thank everyone enough for their prayers! She is just so precious to us. She trying to hold her head up on her own and putting pressure on her feet and legs to attempt to support her up if you hold her. What a miracle! What did I do to deserve such a blessing?!?!?!?

Matt and I have some friends that are 18 months along in their pregnancy, and found out two days ago that their baby boy has no kidneys or bladder. My heart and prayers truly go out to them!!! I praise God that he gave us the experience that he did to be able to be there for them as they go through this difficult time. I pray that their family is as supportive and comforting as mine is and was. What we do without friends,family, and strangers that are willing to pray and comfort you-that you have never met?
The saying 'God brings friends/people into and out of lives for a reason', has never rang more true than these past few months.


With God's love-

1 comment:

Jody said...

Please tell your friends that we will keep them in our thoughts and prayers. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know! It is amazing how expereinces of our own put us in positions to help others! We are all truly blessed to have each other!